- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
919-872-0350 | 4235 Capital Blvd Raleigh, NC 27604
CODE OF ETHICS
What Our Customers Are Saying
I was in a serious jam with my car. Carolina Import Works fixed the issue at hand and I am forever grateful. I now live 500 miles away in NY and I long for a shop up here that offers the same honest work and reasonable prices like Carolina Import Works offers, but no luck, this IS NY after all lol. I will ship my vehicle to Carolina Import Works for ANY repairs my automobile needs. This is how honest this shop is. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS SHOP.Jeremy Block - Woodridge, New York